Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where can I get a for the paring of my cell phone to my 2008…

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get a mike for the paring of my cell phone to my 2008 Acura tl

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

T-mobile Samsung but the problem is the car mike. the nav system keeps saying say again or repeat every time I try to give it a command I took it to Best Buy and they said I need a new mike

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

For the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Where to get a new mike

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

you need a new mic for the car? is this the factory installed mic?

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

you an buy a new one from a dealer or a used one on ebay, online retailer or from a junk yard: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Acura-TL-04-08-Bluetooth-Audio-Phone-Microphone-Unit-MX217-AA0-6373Z-OEM-/351855519932 or http://extreme-auto-parts.com/acura-tl-04-08-bluetooth-audio-phone-microphone-unit-mx217-aa0-6373z-oem-mx217-aa0-6373z

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

will wait and call the dealer tomorrow or Honda not pay you $ 50 per question Bill

I'm sorry? I already answered your question? Was there something incorrect about teh answer?