Acura

Acura Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Acura

I am about to update the navigation disc on my 2015 Acura…

Customer Question
I am about to...

I am about to update the navigation disc on my 2015 Acura MDX. The instructions say to insert the Disc 1 into the system's disc slot (DO NOTE use the DVD player slot). Where is the system's disc slot?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ZDX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I am doing the navigation update myself on my MDX.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, just where do I insert the navigation update disc?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Acura
12/17/2017
Mechanic for Acura: acramstr, ASE Master Tech replied 2 months ago
acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech

Welcome to Just Answer My name is*****'m here to help you with your problem. Insert the disc into the CD slot . If the car has rear entertainment then there is another lower slot in some models. After you put the disc in the slot wait a little while and the update will start. Start the engine and let the car idle as this update takes a while to compleate. Also be sure you have the code from the E-mail Here sent you to activate the disc when it asks for it.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

acramstr
acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech