Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need to remove center console lid 2012 acura tl. I dont see…

Customer Question
Need to remove center...

Need to remove center console lid 2012 acura tl

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Acura TL. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I dont see screws

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Acura
12/16/2017
Mechanic for Acura: david craig, Acura Mechanic replied 8 months ago
david craig
david craig, Acura Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

Here you go. Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

1 more

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

need to remove top lid on center console 2012 tl

standby

here you go

thank you

you are very welcome. Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow-up questions you may have. Also, we can respond to this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer. Merry Christmas