Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I purchased a used navigation screen ,radio & dvd disc.

Customer Question
I purchased a used navigation...
I purchased a used navigation screen ,radio & dvd disc. Since then I can't get my screen to operate, radio works after entering code, but screen is black and no back up camera. Help
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Acura
I meant to say a new updated disc
12/11/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have made sure it is all plugged in properly and is all the correct part numbers for your model and is something your model already had installed and you just replaced it then it usually needs programmed/calibrated by a dealer to work properly with their computer.If you added any of this as a non installed option on your particular vehicle usually a dealer has to check and perform programming to allow it to work.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?