Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to jump start the car and now the car stereo is

Customer Question
I need to jump...

I need to jump start the car and now the car stereo is asking for a code.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Acura. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No. just that.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Acura
12/2/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Pete, Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Pete, Mechanic

On Acura"s and Honda's when the battery is low or dead the radio goes into anti theft mode. You will need the 5 diget code, and enter it into the radio memory keys. The code comes with the car. It is usually on a card that comes in the owners manual. Did you buy the car new or used? what year is it?

The car is used, a 2013, and I will look for a code tomorrow. Thanks

Good luck.

thank you