Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When I hit the phone button the Bluetooth just says

Customer Question
When I hit the...

When I hit the phone button the Bluetooth just says initializing please wait but nothing happens. I am trying to pair my phone. Any ideas

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

2014 mdx

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything actually. Just been searching online

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not getting volume to speakers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Acura
12/2/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 4 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

have you tried pairing a different phone? have you ever had a phone paired?

I actually just bought the car today
It does show 2 other phones paired in the menu but as soon as i hit the phone button on the dash it says initializing please wait

this is the process to pair the phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRjOju2Xbv0

following this should allow the phone to pair. if it will not work, try an additional phone. if still no luck unhook the vehicle battery for an hour and try again. Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Steve
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert