Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Drivers is stuck and wont open inside or outside. 1997 cl…

Customer Question
Drivers is stuck and...

Drivers is stuck and wont open inside or outside

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

1997 cl coupe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i have not done any thing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Acura
12/1/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good afternoon, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to assist with this today.

When you attempt to open the door does it feel loose or do you feel any resistance? Do you have access to any tools to remove the door panel?

the door wont open can you pull panel with it closed it doesnt look like it.

You will not be able to completely remove the panel with the door closed, but you should be able to get the top/side pulled back enough to access the door handle cable inside. Once you get a bit of access you should be able to fit some needle nose pliers in there to grab the cable and open the door

Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician