Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My Memory seats have stopped working and the bluetooth wont…

Customer Question
My Memory seats have...

My Memory seats have stopped working and the bluetooth wont pair with my phone. I replaced the drivers side mirror actuator but no luck

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

2009 MDX

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Driver side Mirror actuator. that seemed to be what everything i read said to do.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. These issues that you are having are completely separate unless the issue is the MICU module, which is integrated into the underdash fuse box. The memory seat issue will be the memory positioning switch or the MPCS unit. Also, be sure to inspect fuses #s 21, 7, 16, and 14 under the dash.

Here, I am attaching the electrical information for the memory seats along with the fuse location information.

Ok i had read that it was fixed by replacing the DRIVER SIDE mirror actuator. but that did not work so far.

The issue for the memory seat will be one of the issue that I have presented. In order to pinpoint the issue, you will need to have the vehicle scanned for codes. Also, for the issue with the bluetooth, you need to be sure that you are using an approved phone. Also, to determine the location of the issue, you will have to have the vehicle scanned also. These issue maybe related through the MICU module. The codes that are retrieved will confirm this.

After you check the fuse(s), if they are sound, the next thing for you to do is have the vehicle scanned for codes. Once you have the code(s), and you need information on the codes, you can list them for me and I will be able to provide diagnostic information for you.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Ok Thanks for the info!!

You are very welcome. I am always happy to hep. If you need me, I'm here. Also, please do not forget to rate the service as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.

Just as a reminder, please, do not forget to rate the service. Have a great day.

Todd M
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician