Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Acura tech only 2006 acura tl Car had minor flood. Car

Customer Question
Acura tech only 2006 acura tlCar...
Acura tech only
2006 acura tlCar had minor flood . Car starts but now not
I am suspecting the pedal or the throttel control
No codesWhere the tbrottwl control located
Any other miduless miunted on tbe floor i should chech
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 1 day by:
11/29/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you saying it will crank but not start?

Have you checked the fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris