Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No power to the Nav system. Loss consistent. TL 2006.

Customer Question
No power to the...

No power to the Nav system

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Loss consistent

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

TL 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your TL yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Looking for fuses for Nav or where there power

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Acura
11/24/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Don - Mo Lurch, Acura Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Acura Mechanic

very sorry for the delay.........
Please test Voltage + on "both sides" of Fuses "7" & "32" with Key ON
Both located in the Inside Fuse Panel
Click Attachments Below

.
Let me know what you find

.
If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..
.

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.

Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.