Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I change the battery on my Acura TL 2004 is asking for a pin…

Customer Question
I change the battery...

I change the battery on my Acura TL 2004 is asking for a pin I don’t remember putting one

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Acura TL. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that’s basically all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Acura
11/23/2017
Mechanic for Acura: acramstr, ASE Master Tech replied 8 months ago
acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech

Welcome to Just Answer My name is*****'m here to help you with your problem. I can get your radio code but I need your radio serial number. First check the first page of the maintenance journal and the glove box for the code. It get the radio serial number. Do this

1. Turn the ignition switch to ON.
  2. Turn ON the device and confirm that the display reads COdE.
  3. Turn OFF the device.
  4. Press and hold the 1 and 6 radio preset buttons, and turn ON the device.
  5. The display toggles between two screens: U with the first 4 digits of the serial number (U2200 for example,)
  6. And L with the last 4 digits of the serial number (L0055 for example.)
  7. Ignore the U and L and send the 8 digits.
These are the #’s 26022989

Your code is . Let me know if you have any trouble with it. Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.