Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Two warning issues. My VSA light comes on after I start

Customer Question
Two warning issues. My...

Two warning issues. My VSA light comes on after I start driving as well as a "triangle light". My local mechanic stated the error code 84-1 is showing up when he runs the diagnostics. The other issue is my airbag/seatbelt indicator goes on when I have an adult passenger in the passenger front seat. Looking for how to get both issues resolved.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The first two lights are the VSA activation indicator and the Vehicle Stability Assist System Indicator.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '84 Acura?

The second problem is the supplemental restraint system indicator.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

The model is a 2005 Acura TL. I haven't tried to fix the problem myself. I'm looking for recommendations as to what the problem is in relation to these error lights.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Acura
11/20/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Greg, Technician replied 8 months ago
Greg
Greg, Technician
Hi .
My name is ***** ***** I’m reviewing your question and will get back to you ASAP.
Rgds Greg