Acura

Connect one-on-one with a verified mechanic for acura who will answer your question

Gunvir Singh
Gunvir Singh
Gunvir Singh

More related answers
All mechanics for acura are VERIFIED
It will crank but not turn over. Trying to locate fuel pump
Dan, Automotive Technician
It will crank but not turn over. Trying to locate fuel pump filter to test for fuel pressure. Having trouble locating it. I think it maybe underneath? … read more
1999 Acura TL starts sometimes and other times it won't.
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
1999 Acura TL starts sometimes and other times it won't. Changed the crank and cam sensor and also replaced the fuel pump. ?… read more
I can't start it, I checked all fuses and swapped relays for
Eric, Retired
I can't start it , I checked all fuses and swapped relays for starter but it will turn over but just won't start … read more
Light does not come on car does not start, The light usually
justinsbg
justinsbg, Lead Diagnostic Tech
The green light usually come on when you turn. On the ignition and the car would start … read more
Will not start in the morning when is cold. I just replaced
AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician & Shop Owner
will not start in the morning when is cold. I just replaced the battery. could it be the starter relay under the dash? … read more
I have a 1999 acura to. It will not start, and its stuck in
justinsbg
justinsbg, Lead Diagnostic Tech
I have a 1999 acura to. It will not start, and its stuck in park. Also when I stick the key in and turn, the immobilizer symbol on the dash does not light up at all. Thought it my be ignition switch a… read more
MDX: I'm having intermittent problems with my 2001 Acura MDX
justinsbg
justinsbg, Lead Diagnostic Tech
I'm having intermittent problems with my 2001 Acura MDX dying on me. It is not an alternator/battery problem as the vehicle turns over and is getting adequate power. Usually after several attempts, it… read more
3,2 TL: My 1999 Acura 3.2 TL wont start when engine get hot
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Master Tech
My 1999 Acura 3.2 TL won't start when engine get hot and it will start when the engine cool down. My mechanic said it may be Computer or electrical problem but do not know exactly. Please help… read more
TL: I have a 98 Acura TL with the 3.2 engine. Last night my
HONDASERVICE7791
HONDASERVICE7791, TECHNICIAN
I have a 98 Acura TL with the 3.2 engine. Last night my wife said when she left the store it just cranked and no start. I have it in the garage and it cranks over fine but I am not getting gas or spar… read more
1996 Acura TL: automatic..Starter motor..ignition switch..rebuild
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Master Tech
1996 Acura TL 2.5 liter 5cyl with automatic. Starter motor stayed running even after ignition switch was turned off which led to starter burning out. Have replaced the starter with a rebuild , which I… read more
98 Acura TL: wont start..cranks..main relay..dash on the driver side
acramstr
acramstr, Shop foreman
I have a 98 Acura TL 3.2, that won't start it cranks but no start I think it is the main relay but I am not sure of where it is located! I know on honda's it is under the dash on the driver side, if y… read more
99 Acura: TL..I checked the ignition switch, contacts are not burned
Kyle N.
Kyle N., ASE Certified Tech
In my '99 Acura 3.2 TL I've had a starting problem for a couple years which has gotten worse over time now it will not start. I checked the ignition switch, contacts are not burned. The starter I thin… read more
2006 Acura TL: V6 that the coolant fans are never turning on..faulty
Kyle N.
Kyle N., ASE Certified Tech
I own a 2006 Acura TL 3.2L V6 that the coolant fans are never turning on. Therefore the engine is over-heating whenever I drive over about 7 miles distnace. I need to know how to trouble-shoot to the … read more
96 Acura RL: wont start..battery replaced...found nothing wrong
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Master Tech
My 96 Acura RL won't start. Just had battery replaced..scoped and they found nothing wrong after $328 bill. Drove it all day..then 50 miles home. Started only twice. Then nothing again. Repair also sa… read more
1996 Acura TL: checked fuel pressure..specs..fuel filter..spark plugs
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Master Tech
1996 Acura TL 3.2- car failed to start, checked fuel pressure, is within specs. recent new fuel filter, new spark plugs, has spark on all 6 coilpacks when engine is turned -over tries to start, runs f… read more
1997 acura tl: battery tested and it is a good battery, fully charged.
acramstr
acramstr, Shop foreman
I have a 1997 acura tl 3.2 and i ama having problems with it starting, sometimes it will sometimes it wont. i have had the battery tested and it is a good battery, fully charged. when i turn the key a… read more
Acura tl: I have never had a problem with it until now
Danny
Danny, Lead mech
I own a 1999 3.2 acura tl. I have never had a problem with it until now. It simply will not start. The lights inside and out were on, so it was not the battery. My car simply will not start, despite t… read more
1999 Acura TL: Just died on the way home..it might be the fuel pump
acramstr
acramstr, Shop foreman
1999 Acura TL - Just died on the way home. Managed to get started and back to the house. Based on the way it just died, I thought it might be the fuel pump. I replace it but the car still won't start.… read more