Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2014 acura mdx key-less system problems key-less remote will…

Customer Question
2014 acura mdx key-less system problems key-less...
2014 acura mdx
key-less system problems
key-less remote will not remote start , and also the key when i lock the vehicle the feedback ligths on remote will flash amber and then red . ( it was supposed to light up the green light )
i checkedremote new battery
all doors locked and hood
system has no codes
full system was updated
vehicle has two keys and i reprogrammed both (problem still the same )any suggestion ?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Acura
hi
i need my answer
hi
anyone there ?
10/12/2017
Mechanic for Acura: eric remington,
 replied 9 months ago
eric remington

w​hich module has no codes?

Mechanic for Acura: eric remington,
 replied 9 months ago

when you say no start ...will not crank?

all modules has no codes dtc
and the main problem is
the key is a two way system
with tree leds
when you lock the car it is soposed to light up the amber and then green to confirm all ok
but it will only light up amber and then red
Mechanic for Acura: eric remington,
 replied 9 months ago

what scanner are you using?

autel pro
i'm a professional shop
Mechanic for Acura: eric remington,
 replied 9 months ago

ok....did vehicle come there for that problem or is this something that randomly happened? was it towed? does engine crank? is antitheft light on?

car runs fine
just focus on the remote control first.
just let me know if you have experiences on this problem.
all doors are closed