Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The car cranks and will not but thinks the key is still in…

Customer Question
The car cranks and...

The car cranks and will not but thinks the key is still in the ignitio

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Plenty of fuel, the plugs worked fine yesterday, it cranks just doesnt turn over and start the engine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

2009 Acura TL awd

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your TL yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked all the fuses, removed the key but like i said the car thinks its still in and beeps

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

New battery, headlights fine and dont dim... tapped the starter

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Acura
9/24/2017
Mechanic for Acura: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 11 months ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you tell me if the green security light is blinking when cranking the engine.