Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

XM radio. Came with the car. 2015. Three weeks of getting…

Customer Question
Came with the car ...

Came with the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Three weeks of getting nothing from XM but a signal refresh with no evail

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Took a half day to see what the dealership can do and they say all is working

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 5 days by:
9/27/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Shawn Few ,
 replied 10 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You