Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I'm trying to figure out how to remove/replace the center

Customer Question

I'm trying to figure out how to remove/replace the center air vent on a 2005 Acura RSX
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Acura RSX. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no just that, thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

You will pry out the panel with the climate control knobs and air vent. Then you will remove screws from rear of unit to remove the center vent. See attached directions

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.