thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

Bought a 2015 TLX, need to mount front plate on bumper,

Customer Question

Bought a 2015 TLX, need to mount front plate on bumper
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Acura TLX. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Apparently no plates have been on it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

For that there should be the available front mount bracket from the dealer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
13 words, $22.

ok what was the answer you were looking for?