thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

Driving home last night, I got a triple light warning: The

Customer Question

Driving home last night, I got a triple light warning: The VSA Light, the small engine light, and the ! light all came on simultaneously. I don't know what the issue is, but I got worried :)
JA: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?
Customer: No. I had a concern it wasn't driveable so I have not taken it to anyone as yet
JA: What is the model/year of your Acura?
Customer: 2003 TL Type S
JA: Are you fixing your TL yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This just happened last night. The reason I was apprehensive is because the last time these 3 lights came on, my transmission went out. But on that occasion I heard a loud thud. I have not heard that as yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

Is the car running normally even though all these lights are on?