Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The asb light battery light, brake and air bag light came…

Customer Question
The asb light battery...

The asb light battery light, brake and air bag light came one. when i put the care in gear it act as if it did not want to move

Mechanic's Assistant: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?

Not sure but i took it in recently for the recall I am not in the car right now

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

2008 acura TL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your TL yourself? What have you tried so far?

I mean RL

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I had the brakes done about a week ago

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Acura
7/31/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Have you had the vehicle scanned for any codes?

No

We need to find out what codes are in there to proceed, can you drive it now?

No it won't start

You can get a code reader pretty cheap now a days some places have them for 20 bucks

Ok triple A is on the way

sounds good let me know what happens