Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Although they have been working fine now all of a sudden the…

Customer Question
Although they have been...

Although they have been working fine now all of a sudden the head restraints of the 3rd row seats will not fold down on the driver side. They will on the passenger side.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Aside from simply pulling the latch located in the back of the seat that allows the head restraint to fold down is there anything else I should try?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 3 days by:
8/4/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Shawn Few ,
 replied 10 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

It's alright. I have resolved the problem.
Mechanic for Acura: Shawn Few ,
 replied 10 months ago

ok awesome ,thank you for replying back

sorry for the wait

have a great day

Shawn Few
Shawn Few
Shawn Few