Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My ac wont blow cold air. The radiator is full, but the

Customer Question
My ac wont blow...

My ac wont blow cold air

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

The radiator is full, but the reservoir is on the low side

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

2002 rsx

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RSX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, we checked the freon it seems to be full but the compressor doesnt come to get an acurate readiong

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We checked the fuses and relays

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Acura
7/31/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. Have you checked the compressor connector to see if its getting power and ground?