Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I lost the case with the radio code and navi code.i remember…

Customer Question
I lost the case...

I lost the case with the radio code and navi code.i remember the navi code but can't remember radio code it's a 2005 Acura mdx

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

I checked everywhere in the car .last time it was in here my nephew washed the car and said he left it on the side walk but never found it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ZDX yourself? What have you tried so far?

It's a Acura mdx.i keep trying different codes.but I just can't remember

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you for your help.just the radio code

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Acura
7/30/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician

hi if you have the radio serial number and the vin I can help

The serial number was with the guide book and codes that i lost.all I have is the vin
I only remember the navi code

you can get the serial number from the radio , just turn radio off key on . press preset button 1 and 6 at the same time and hold then turn the radio on the number should come up

No numbers are popping up just says code

did you go by the instruction I sent

Yeah but nothing

ok then I cannot help with out the serial number you will have to remove the radio to get it off the nit