acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1
8300270

Code 43 acura 3.2l 1994 legend, Ran 3000 rpm for a couple of

Customer Question

Code 43 acura 3.2l 1994 legend
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: Ran 3000 rpm for a couple of minutes but doesn't stay without my foot pressed to the floor.
JA: What is the model of your '94 Acura?
Customer: 43
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Legend vin has six digits which is a L I believe
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've changed timing, water pump, spark plugs....
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer My name is*****'m here to help you with your problem. Code 43 is for the oxygen sensor Here is the test for it. Here is a link to the test for code 43 https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlvpuickr1x9c1r/43.pdf?dl=0

This wont usually cause the car not to idle though. Did you have this problem before you changed the timing belt?

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.