Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My driverside low beam wiring has a short somewhere. Where

Customer Question

My driverside low beam wiring has a short somewhere. Where is the point A to B location so i can trace it?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Acura. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Yeah. I heard a spark when it went out. I hook my driverside to my passenger side and it works fine. I also replaced the connector and fuse
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me the year and model of your vehicle here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
1999 acura tl 3.2
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Here is a diagram of the lights on your model here.This was the best I could locate on this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmx24eq64iq5ty2/he-07-25.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5txw6f9g86figw/h-05-27.gif?dl=0

Right head light red/green wire from fuse 43 to head light bulb

Orange white wire to combination switch pin 10

Left head light red/yellow wire to fuse 45

Orange /white wire to combination switch also pin 10

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete