acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1
8300270

Radio and nav. Stop working when we are driving. We plug a

Customer Question

Radio and nav. Stop working when we are driving. We plug a DVD player in the aux. Power and it went off the radio nav. And the power outlet
JA: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: Stock
JA: What is the model/year of your Acura?
Customer: 2006 mdx
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My self checking the radio fuse Underwood. Looks fine but switched anyway
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer My name is*****'m here to help you with your problem. The fuse you need to change is the one under the glove box in the passenger fuse box. Replace the fuse in the top row closest to the front of the car itis a blue 15 amp fuse. This is the fuse that blows and causes this to happen.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.