acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1
8300270

I just bought an Acura and the radio gives me error e. I

Hello, I just bought an Acura and the radio gives me error e. I followed some steps and I got the serial number U1551L0835. Can you please find the code for the radio and how I am supposed to use it?

Welcome to Just Answer My name is*****'m here to help you with your problem. Your code is 62663 enter this using the station preset buttons. If the radio will not accept the code disconnect the battery for 15 minutes to reset the radio and try again.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.