Acura

Acura Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Acura

Clock light radio and heater lights inop room fuse ok

Customer Question
clock light radio and heater lights inop room fuse ok
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Acura
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is there another fuse for accesories
12/31/2016
Mechanic for Acura: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Did all of this occur at the same time?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
like that when car was purchased

Does the radio work with this issue here?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
everything works just cant see it at night all other lights bells whistles ok

All of these lights are controlled on the same circuit.So if they were all out including the instrument cluster back lighting then this could be a fuse or relay fault but since you only have some lights out on the clock,radio and heater and these are all tied into the same light feed circuits this usually indicates the lights are burned out in these components here,or there is a wiring issue leading from the tail light relay to these lights.Below is the diagram layout of how these lights operate on your model here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pta7j0i39dqkubs/l-12-31.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6sgmya2sd9cd3oq/li-12-31.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozli8uksaei3syh/lig-12-31.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician