Acura

Acura Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Acura

Looking To Find OBD Port for Acura TL.

Customer Question
Where is the OBD port...
Where is the OBD port for the 2000 Acura 3.2 TL?
I'm trying to find the OBD port so Advanced Auto can run a scan.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Acura
10/23/2016
Mechanic for Acura: Ron Z., - Auto Tech - replied 1 year ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -
Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.
The OBD port is located behind the coin holder/ash tray in the center of the dash. Remove the tray to access the port. For an image location view, click here: https://goo.gl/R0LwJS
https://goo.gl/R0LwJS
Please remember to leave a rating using the 'stars' or click 'Accept'. A 5-star rating is much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.
Ron Z.
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -