Acura

Acura Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Acura

2014 RLX wont start dash flashes all kind of info then reads

Customer Question
accessory mode JA: Have you checked...
2014 RLX wont start dash flashes all kind of info then reads accessory mode
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: car serviced last weak
JA: What is the model of your '14 Acura?
Customer: RLX
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no / nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/13/2016
Mechanic for Acura: acramstr, ASE Master Tech replied 1 year ago
acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech

Welcome to Just Answer My name is***** here to help you with your problem. Sorry for the delay. This sounds like the battery is low,sometimes low battery voltage causes the dash to go a little crazy. The battery can fail suddenly on these at times. Have you tried jump starting the vehicle yet. If not lets try that first .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok I will try in the morning don't need car tonight I will let you know

No problem I will check back.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you

Your welcome. I work tomorrow so I might not respond right away but I will get back to you. I check in several times a day.

thebesthonda
thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician