Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Will a 2007 Acura TL radio with NAV work in my 2008 without

Customer Question

Will a 2007 Acura TL radio with NAV work in my 2008 without Nav ?Will I need any other parts or harness?
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When should I expect an answer for $22.00.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The wiring.programming and control units are different between the two so they cannot be swapped into each other without having to swap in harnesses,computers and antannas and in some cases dealer programming is needed.Unfortunately it doesnt look like this will work here properly if you swap them out and may damage ecu's if you tried to just plug it in.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete