sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I need the emergency brake code #011516, No masm, 2006 tsx,

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I need the emergency brake code for vin#011516
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: No masm
JA: What is the model/year of your Acura?
Customer: 2006 tsx
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No my transponder key went out completely and I'm trying to make it home
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.