George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ years w/L1 Drivability certification
13574682

My a/c is blowing on gh and won't shut off even though it

Customer Question

Hi pearl, my a/c is blowing on high and won't shut off even though it says it's not on at all.
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok I press off on the a/c fan controls it shows me it's off and it's still running on full blast. The temps still work normally
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If that's possible without tools
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Acura Mechanic should know about your Acura?
Customer: Nope that's the only problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

What is the year and model of your Acura?