Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a new 2016 rdx. hands free link keeps askingg .

Customer Question

i have a new 2016 rdx. hands free link keeps askingg for pin. i have tried everything nothing works
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: hand free link needs a pin does not connect phone. i just used my phone overseas so it may have turned it off. have no idea what the pin is
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Acura generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you contact a dealer they can usually give you this pin info over the phone at no charge to you,I would see if you can get this pin here this way.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete