Acura

Acura Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Acura

Mdx: VSA light is on. Car feels like the emergency brake is

Customer Question
VSA light is on. Car...
VSA light is on. Car feels like the emergency brake is on.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Acura
4/10/2016
Mechanic for Acura: Lou P., ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Hello, what year is your Mdx?
thebesthonda
thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician

I took the Power Steering O-Ring service bulletin linked from JustAnswer to my Acura dealer, and not only did they no-charge the o-ring, they also replaced the power steering pump at no cost.

Gary RStevenson Ranch, CA

Thank you very much for saving my daughter and her family a lot of money on her Honda. You are definitely on my list for future help. Thanks, again.

FredUSA

I just heard from my mechanic. You were right...a $45.00 job. THANK YOU!! Your response was received in less than 10 minutes!!

Linda B.USA

Your answers were clear and the diagrams were perfect. Dealer wanted $87 for an hour of labor and even I did it in 15 minutes.

EdUSA

HONDA PLATINUM was great. I really appreciate his help. I was ready to trade my new Honda until he told me to wait until I got 3,000 miles on it and my gas mileage would get much better.

SummerUSA