Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Every time I open the drivers side door an alarm goes off…

Customer Question
Every time I open...

Every time I open the drivers side door an alarm goes off and stops when I close the door. No other door opening has the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Acura. The Acura Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I gave the car to a restaurant attendant and when I got the car back I noticed that everytime I open the drivers side door the alarm goes off and stops when I close the door. The other doors are not affected

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

If it is an easy fix

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Acura Mechanic should be aware of about your Acura?

It is a 2015 MDX

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Acura
3/8/2016
Mechanic for Acura: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

lock and unlock the door from the driver side with the key it will reset the system

Tried it but the alarm still goes off