Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car wont t start, when i was driving to work i was

Customer Question
My car wont t...

My car wont t start

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Acura. The Acura Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

When i was driving to work i was pulling away from the red light and it would lag then when i got to work it started lgging i then turned of my car and tried to start it up and it would not start up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Acura Mechanic for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/4/2016
Mechanic for Acura: Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?
  2. Will it at least crank?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris