Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

97 acura rl imobilizer brake code, Bought the car from my…

Customer Question
97 acura rl imobilizer...

97 acura rl imobilizer brake code

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Bought the car from my from who owned GT TOWING in Washington. We had it relayed and now it doesn't start

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Acura
We had it rekeyed and now it won't start
We need the brake imobilizer code for 97 acura rl
Where's my answer is payed what the heck
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello
This is bullcrap
2/25/2016
Mechanic for Acura: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Usually this code needs obtained from a dealer.In some cases they may not charge for this code if you can provide proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete