Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 1999 Acura 3.2 TL and cannot get my radio unlocked…

Customer Question
Hello I have a 1999...
Hello I have a 1999 Acura 3.2 TL and cannot get my radio unlocked I have my Vin number but I cannot retrieve the serial number for the radio. Please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Acura
2/20/2016
Mechanic for Acura: MASTER TECH, Acura Technician replied 2 years ago
MASTER  TECH
MASTER TECH, Acura Technician

Hello welcome to just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you.

in order to get the serial # ***** this year car you will need to remove the radio.

I can provide these directions for you if your wanting to tackle this ?

Okay

ok let me gather the info

only remove whats needed to remove the radio the directions are over kill but acura does that .

once you get the radio out the serial # ***** be on the radio it's self.

are you going to do this now ?

only have a few hours left to get the code. or sunday will be the next day to access Acura

I cannot get my radio out so I will just wait until Monday and take it to the dealership. Thanks you though for you help.

is their a section your stuck on ?

No I just don't have the patience sorry

ok I understand.

Thanks

ok I submitted for a refund for you