Clayso
Clayso, Master Automobile Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Automobile Technician. 30 Years Experience.
77147243

, i failed inspection -p0306...what exactly is the

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i failed inspection for p0300-p0306...what exactly is the problem?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Acura generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.

Hi There, I'm Clay a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience.

DTC P0300 is a random cylinder misfire and P0306 refers to the number 6 cylinder. P0300 normally sets when one or more cylinders have misfire(s). Let me know the year, model and engine size and I can be more specific.

Let me know

Thanks