Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2013 rdx will not stop after putting gas in tank. Lights…

Customer Question
2013 rdx will not stop...
2013 rdx will not stop after putting gas in tank. Lights will come on but will not start.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Acura
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/15/2016
Mechanic for Acura: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Did you mean to say that the vehicle will not start after putting gas in it?

It was operating when he drove up to the pump, but would not start afterwards.

Thank you. If the engine is not starting at all after fueling then the fuel pump may have failed, the security system may be acting up, or the fuel you got may be bad. It may have water or diesel in it. Does it even try to start?