Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Will j32a2 heads and intake manifolds bolt up to the j32a1…

Customer Question
Will j32a2 heads and...

Will j32a2 heads and intake manifolds bolt up to the j32a1 block. And do i have to change anything else or is it functional.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have a j32a1 and want to convert it to the a2 would i have to change any thing in the j32a1 block?

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Acura Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Acura
Wanting to know what else is needed for the j32a1 block to make it a j32a2 beside upgrading to j32a2 heads,cam, and intake manifolds.
1/22/2016
Mechanic for Acura: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the info you are looking for here on the cylinder heads and block.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to this info may not be online.You might speak with a dealers parts department or service department to see if they can tell you for sure what needs done to make this work and if it is even possible.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician