Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

02 rsx 5speed-replaced imrc,car ran fine-later starter went

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****-02 rsx 5speed-replaced imrc,car ran fine-later starter went up,but not,it was bad negative cable. now starts fine but runs real ruff until warms up than runs fine.code 1077 keeps coming on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: if u shut car off after warmed up-when restart car runs ruff againand or sometimes shut off at stop
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Acura Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: running to store,will be back in a couple hours
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

Have you done the diag steps for this code to confirm the prior repair was the correct repair needed. See the steps below in a link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/1077.pdf

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris