Acura

Acura Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Acura

I just changed the battery on my 2000 acura TL the sticker

Customer Question
Hi Andrew , I am...
Hi Andrew , I am Dominic and I just changed the battery on my 2000 acura TL the sticker code is B00515234A
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Acura
9/12/2015
Mechanic for Acura: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can post the question you have as well as what you are trying to do , I will try and help you. Post back with complete information and as many details as you can and we can work from there.

I need the code to reset my 2000 Acura tl radio ,here is the # ***** the radio B00515234A ,could you get it or if not I would like a refund. Thank you for looking into this matter
I need the code for the radio for my 2000 Acura to ,serial #B00515234A
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What is your phone# *****

Unfortunately we do not have access to this code, in order to get this code you are going to need to contact your Acura dealer along with proof of ownership and then can provide you this code.

you could not help me, I did go to the Acura website and was informed to bring the car over ,before going to your website. So that means you did not get what I needed, do I get a refund?

Unfortunately this information has to come from the dealer, you can get a refund by contacting customer support.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician