acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1
8300270

My navigation system screen keeps turning on and off also I

Customer Question

My navigation system screen keeps turning on and off also I can't adjust the a/c on the touch scree and the navigation works for 2 min and goes away also when I press the voice command bottom from the steering wheel it makes like a scrambling noise like if a mouse is chewing cableS can you tell me what and where is the problem
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 2 years ago.

The problem is in the DVD unit under the seat. Unfortunately it is not something that can be repaired without specialized equipment and parts. There are places that can repair these for you . here is a link to one that does a very good job with these. http://www.hitechserv.com/electronics-repair/oem-navigation-dvd-cd-changer-repair/65

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.