Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

My friend took my car battery out n start s car. After that

Customer Question

my friend took my car battery out n start his car. After that he pout my car battery back. But he locked still the doors. Now I can't even open my car door or the hood. My car went dead last night. They said it was bad starter. I don't know What to do.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Your going to need to start first with getting the doors unlocked and you may need to contact your local towing service and have them come out and use a Slim Jim on the door locks to get the door open, once you have the door open then you can pop the hood and remove the battery and have it recharged and tested to see if it is in fact bad. Post back if you need more help and we can work from there.