DaveTheCarGuy
DaveTheCarGuy, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  AAS in Automotive Technology.
75818362

2007 MDX - No Power to Navi/Radio/Backup Camera Went to

Customer Question

2007 MDX - No Power to Navi/Radio/Backup Camera
Went to start my car last weekend and the battery was dead. I jumped it and everything was fine. I turned the car off and heard the CD changer still running. Like it was trying to switch discs. I removed the whole unit and found a penny (thanks to my kid) in the changer. I put the unit back in and nothing came back on. The Navi (can't enter my codes) radio, and backup camera are all out. I have checked my connections to the unit and they appear to be tight. Checked the #5 fuse its fine. Any thoughts?
Category: Acura
Expert:  DaveTheCarGuy replied 2 years ago.

There are a few fuses that control the radio in your MDX, in addition to the radio fuse, check the fuse labeled ACC (Should be #9) as the radio front panel gets power from this fuse. You should also check fuses 6, 7, and 8. Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I removed each fuse and tested them, they tested fine. placed them back in and nothing came on. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have any additional recommendations?
Thx
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is there a way to test if the unit is getting power?