Acura

RL: 2005 rl acura Car was in because of ac condenssor fan…

Customer Question
2005 rl acura Car was...
2005 rl acura
Car was in because of ac condenssor fan motor was burned we replace it from dealer. AC was not working we evacuate and recharge it but still not blowing cold air AC clutch was on and climate control is working fine we can turn on and off the ac compressor also mode and air mixing actuator are working fine
then we suspect AC... Read full answer
2005 rl acura
then we suspect AC compressor we change it with the used one same thing guages on the AC Machine are low side 90 and high side 120 not moving.
then we change compressor with the brand new denso but still same then we got another compressor new and also change expension valve and AC Condensor too still same thing we also blow lines and evaporator too we took the evaporator out it was looking fine
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Acura
7/28/2015
Mechanic for Acura: Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Is the compressor even cooling the lines to the evaporator making them cold and wet? The pressures indicate a restricted condenser. Did you get any debris when you did the flush? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Hi I already replace the new condenser, new expension valve just the evaporator
AC Compressor first change with the used one because of expensive then change new from denso but it is same thing i got another new compressor but.....
i took the evaporator out looks fine flush it
no lines cold or wet just normal
The compressor sure is acting like it is a weak, not able to get the high side pressure up or there is no restriction in the system to change it over to low pressure. Can you warranty out the expansion valve and see if the one removed has signs of metal contamination.
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Air conditioner does not blow cold air, but the heater
Air conditioner does not blow cold air, but the heater works. Been told by 2 different mechanics, two different stories. Both expensive. The Acura dealer said it was the AC control module needed repla… read more
Daniel Chaidez
Daniel Chaidez
Technician,
Diploma
A/c pressure low side @85 psi and high side is 95psi, A/c
A/c pressure low side @85 psi and high side is 95psi, A/c compressor has been replaced two times by another garage.The clutch is on but the pressures are almost the same.The expansion valve has been r… read more
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat
Owner,
My Air conditiong work fine but after a while the cold air
My Air conditiong work fine but after a while the cold air stops coning out and even the fan blows less air … read more
Jared D
Jared D
Shop Supervisor,
Bachelor's
Stop searching for answers—
I have an acura MDX 2006. The front AC is blowing hot air
Hi, I have an acura MDX 2006. The front AC is blowing hot air while the rear is working fine. The Air mix motor is not opening, I already replaced it and measure the resistance between pin 4 and 7 and… read more
justinsbg
justinsbg
Lead Diagnostic Tech,
I have a 2007 Acura MDX I bought 3 weeks ago, The Ac was
The Ac was working fine and now it's just blowing normal air but my rear Ac ice cold … read more
Retired,
N/A
A/c not working gh side and low side pressures both at 100
a/c not working high side and low side pressures both at 100 psi replaced the compressor and expansion valve no difference I can see the clutch enguage … read more
Joe  Barfield
Joe Barfield
Retired-Disabled,
Master Aamco
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Ac doesn't blow cold air, more warm and the battery keeps
Ac doesn't blow cold air, more warm and the battery keeps dying s … read more
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH
Master Tech,
RSX: Acura RSX, 2002. Climate control is set to 72-degrees.
Acura RSX, 2002. Climate control is set to 72-degrees. Used to work fine in the past. Now, the air-conditioning (cooling) occasionally switches on but mostly switches off and remains off. Specially, w… read more
George H.
George H.
ASE Certified Technician,
RL3.5: Aucra tech only 2002 Acura RL AC doesnt work
Aucra tech only 2002 Acura RL AC doesn't work intermittently , climate control powers up , I can set AC to on but compressor didn't engage , some times it works and some times not I replaced the clima… read more
Acura Technician,
Acura MDX Touring: hello i am located in Rio de Janeiro
hello i am located in Rio de Janeiro Brazil nd my AC seems not to be blowing cold air. We took it to an AC expert who recharged it and put some UV dye in it to see if leaking and told us to bring back… read more
acramstr
acramstr
Shop foreman,
MDX: 2007 MDX. 105,000 miles. AC clutch relay went out (battery
2007 MDX. 105,000 miles. AC clutch relay went out (battery kept dying). I replaced the relay myself, but the AC compressor pressure relief valve blew, so I had a local mechanic replace the valve and r… read more
acramstr
acramstr
Shop foreman,
Acura RL: I have Acura RL 2005. The A/C stop working. When
I have Acura RL 2005. The A/C stop working. When hit the Auto button, the Radiator fan and condensor fan work fine. I think the Compressor Clutch not engage at all. Ran the diag ---> Check unit ---… read more
acramstr
acramstr
Shop foreman,
Stop searching for answers—
rl: I have an acura 2005 rl When i turn the air conditioning
I have an acura 2005 rl When i turn the air conditioning on using auto the right side blows cold air and the drivers side hot. How can I fix this?… read more
acramstr
acramstr
Shop foreman,
91 acura legend: ac blower..harder..The climate control aint wrking
My ac on my 91 acura legend was wrking, but wasnt blowing hard. I changed the ac blower and now its blowing harder, but its blowing hot air. The climate control aint wrking and the ac button isnt eith… read more
acramstr
acramstr
Shop foreman,
2004 Acura: A/C stopped blowing cold air..Dealership..leak..recharged
Hi, My wife has a 2004 Acura TL. Recently the A/C stopped blowing cold air. She brought it to the Acura Dealership here in Baton Rouge, LA and they told her that there was a leak in the Receiver/Dryer… read more
Retired,
N/A
2005 Acura TL: mechanic friend (Saturn Dealership) who..compressor..AC
I have a 2005 Acura TL that will not blow cold air. I took it to mechanic friend (Saturn Dealership) who said the refridgerant preasure was fine. I can feel the compressor kick in when I turn the AC o… read more
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH
Master Tech,
what would cause an a/c compressor to blow apart. then what
what would cause an a/c compressor to blow apart. then what would need to changed to fix it besides the compressor it self. where and how hard is it to change the exspansion valve?… read more
George H.
George H.
ASE Certified Technician,