Acura

Acura Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Acura

Acura: - I just replaced my navi drive unit 04 Tl

Customer Question
Hi- I just replaced my...
Hi- I just replaced my navi drive unit for my 04 Tl and it required the navi code. Can you help me? I have the serial number of the navigation drive. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Acura
7/4/2015
Mechanic for Acura: MASTER TECH, Acura Technician replied 2 years ago
MASTER  TECH
MASTER TECH, Acura Technician
Hello I am master tech and will be able to help you.can you give me the serial # ***** I will run it
Navigation Serial # *****
Waiting for response. Serial number was provided in previous message.
sorry about that I didnt see it this is a new format let me run this brb
please enter navi code 0435
did this code get your system up and running ?
Code did not work
ok then we need to recover the serial # ***** .you will need to access this in the display , push and hold the map/menu/cancel buttons at the same time and hold them this will access the bios.then select navi ecu/navi check the serial # ***** be stored inside their
if this was a used item then most of the times these are pieced together from other parts and cover don't match the serial number or firm ware version like the label states
MASTER  TECH
MASTER  TECH
MASTER TECH, Acura Technician