Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Would the blower transistor stop fans from running

Customer Question
would the blower transistor stop fans from running
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 1 day by:
7/5/2015
Mechanic for Acura: justinsbg, Acura Mechanic replied 3 years ago
justinsbg
justinsbg, Acura Mechanic
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I see your question is still open. Are you still needing help?

My radiator fan and condenser fans sstopped working after New compressor was installed..changed engine temperature sensor and cooling fan switch. Relays are good and A/C works, but car will overheat. Everything else is reading good. I can put 12 volt on condenser fan and it runs...I put power on engine fan...nothing

Please tell me what year, make, and model this is. That information is not in the details provided

2004 Acura TSX

And to be clear, the fans do not work when the engine temperature reaches operating temp or when the a/c switch is pressed?

neither

Been busy all day. I am going to look over the wiring schematic and get back with you this evening. Thanks for your patience.